REVIEWS ACROSS THE WEB
117 Reviews / 4.7
164 Reviews / 4.8
40 Reviews / 5.0
175 Raving Reviews
167 Raving Reviews
Get A Job Cleaning Homes In Chicago!
We Respect Your TIME
At Fresh Tech Maid, you can choose between full time hours and school hours. We understand and respect that you have a life outside work, you have children to take care of, studying to do and so many other priorities. We respect you and your time, so you will never be asked or expected to work past these times. Once work is over you deserve to do what you need to do. Work for a maid service in Chicago that truly cares about you!
Time off is Guaranteed
Not only will you be finished by 5pm or 3pm everyday, you are guaranteed two days off every week. Choose what schedule suits you- either Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday. You need to spend time with the ones that matter and we respect that. We won’t ask you to come in and clean homes on your days off, they are for YOU! You will be able to have easy vacation and sick days every year, we understand that things happen!
We Are There For You In Every Step!
At Fresh Tech Maids, we offer the highest level of customer service in the industry, and we expect each residential cleaner that we employ to hold themselves to these lofty standards. Our chemical free cleaning standards are high, and we aim to be the best part of our clients’ day. Great customer service is just what we do, and we make it a priority in our organization so that no client is ever disappointed by the quality or professionalism of our work. That’s what makes us the best.
We don’t just throw our employees into the fire and hope that they can figure out how to provide great service on their own. We provide the best training available– training that will take anyone from completely inexperienced newbie to superstar professional in a very short amount of time. That training consists of classroom instruction (1 day), onsite training with a certified mentor (1 week), an independently evaluated test cleaning practical, continued onsite evaluation (2 weeks), and role playing and conclusion training in the classroom (1day) to make sure you are ready to be on your own. We also offer continued training in safety, leadership and cleaning science as you advance in your professional career so that you are always at the top of your game. This rigorous course load ensures that a new cleaning technician is 100% confident and ready to step out and work on their own, and it takes experienced cleaners to a whole new level of professionalism.
Professional chemical free house cleaning isn’t guesswork. We know what needs to be cleaned and how it needs to be done, and we pass along this knowledge to you. You’ll never be left to figure out the best way to take care of a situation, and we’ll never leave you on your own to fend for yourself. Our training ensures that every residential cleaner we employ is ready to handle any situation with confidence and poise, and you will never feel unprepared or abandoned when working for Fresh Tech Maids. And that allows you to give our clients the best service in the industry. And that feels good! If you’re interested in becoming one of our top-rated, highly trained cleaning professionals, apply today and start on your journey to becoming the best.
Benefits of Cleaning Technician Jobs in Chicago
- You need time to RELAX! You will have evenings and weekends off.
- Choose the right schedule for YOU- Either a 5pm or 3pm finish.
- Take care of your family- $16 to $18 per cleaning hour.
- We want to see you GROW- We have seven levels of technicians. Each level has a higher rate of pay and a new skill set that you will obtain.
- Telecommuting ensures you save money- no need to spend money on gas driving to the office everyday.
- Keep your own tips and earn an extra $2,500 a year on average. We will not record your tips!
- Enjoy company events for the whole family complementary of Fresh Tech Maid
Qualifications for Getting A Job Cleaning Homes in Chicago
- No Cleaning Experience is not required, however you do need to have a verifiable work history.
- You need to be able to pass a drug test.
- You need to be legally allowed to work in the US.
- You need a valid driving license and a good record!
- You should be fluent in English. It’s important that you can communicate with people while in their homes.
- You should live within a 40-minute drive from our Chicago office.
- Enjoy a dynamic work environment!
- You need to be able to work well in a team and have great communication skills.
Hear Stories From Other People Who Have A Job Cleaning Homes In Chicago!
AS SEEN IN NATIONAL AND REGIONAL MEDIA
WE ARE SO PROUD OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE!
Hours Saved for Clients