REVIEWS ACROSS THE WEB
117 Reviews / 4.7
164 Reviews / 4.8
40 Reviews / 5.0
175 Raving Reviews
167 Raving Reviews
HOW WE’RE RESPONDING
When it comes to keeping our clients and technicians safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we vow to do everything within our means to ensure an operation that not only upholds the highest health standards, but is also a crucial part of the solution. Whether this means waiting in long lines to get our bi-weekly COVID-19 tests, investing in extensive personal protection equipment or adding new services to accommodate your needs, safety comes first.
The time for business as usual is over. We have changed so much about our daily operation that we’re learning a whole new method of serving our clients when their daily needs have changed. We are an essential business, and Fresh Tech Maid upholds that title through disinfecting at a time when it’s needed most. We do this because it’s our duty to be a part of the solution, through proactive disinfecting and cleaning, we can defeat this together!
Fresh Tech Maid understands the fear and anxiety that COVID-19 has created among consumers. A constant worry about your loved ones and their health, especially when it comes to having someone in your home. The uncertainty that comes from a struggling nation, and not knowing when this will come to an end. We want our customers to know that we’re here for you, and plan on doing everything within our power to guide you through the rest of this pandemic. We find it imperative to share with you everything that we’re doing in order to maintain you and your family’s health and safety. We are 100% here for you in this fight against COVID-19 and want to ensure that your home remains a safe haven.
Here’s what we’re doing
- Bi-weekly COVID-19 testing for all staff members to keep your family safe.
- Maintaining the highest standards in PPE to keep our technicians in good health.
- The addition of a regular disinfecting program to protect your home.
- The addition of a comprehensive advanced fogging to disinfect your home, should someone have been infected with COVID-19.
- Paying attention to CDC guidelines so we can ensure that we’re using the safest practices.
- Requiring technicians to stay home and immediately get tested if showing any signs of illness.
- Monitoring of employee’s and client’s well-being to catch any signs of sickness before interaction.
What We Ask From You
Defeating this pandemic is a joint effort from both of us. As we assure to you the safety of our operation, we must do the same for our technicians. Our techs have been doing an excellent job of keeping our clients safe by doing their required bi-weekly COVID-19 testing, wearing extensive PPE and disinfecting the homes that they visit. In order for them to keep up the effectiveness we ask the following from you:
- If you feel sick, do not hesitate to cancel. We will work with you to schedule a new date that’s convenient for your schedule.
- Only have members of the household present while technician is at your home.
- Practice social distancing while the technician is in your home. This will help both parties feel much safer.
We want to assure you that if we felt like we couldn’t operate safely during this time, then we would absolutely close our doors. The extensive measures that we’ve taken to uphold the highest safety standards in the industry give us confidence that we can continue to serve our clients. Remember, the well being of our technicians and clients is our #1 priority, we will never compromise on our safety standards.