REVIEWS ACROSS THE WEB
117 Reviews / 4.7
164 Reviews / 4.8
40 Reviews / 5.0
175 Raving Reviews
167 Raving Reviews
Work As A Maid In Chicago
Looking for housekeeping jobs in Chicago?
Are you looking for stability, a great work environment and GROWTH? Fresh Tech Maid is the top paying Maid Service in Chicago, so why not try applying!
The Sky is the Limit
At Fresh Tech Maid, we believe there is always room to grow. Both financially and professionally, you deserve to have the chance to progress. We support and coach our maids through seven levels of cleaning, each with a higher level of pay. Through each level you will gain a particular skill set. We value our employees and we want to see them advance in both their careers and lives!
Your HEALTH is not at risk
Your health is your wealth and unlike other maid services in Chicago, you will not be forced to be exposed to cleaning chemicals. You will be using chemical free cleaning products to protect your health, our clients health, and the health of the earth!
We Are There For YOU!
At Fresh Tech Maids, we offer the highest level of customer service in the industry, and we expect each residential cleaner that we employ to hold themselves to these lofty standards. Our chemical free cleaning standards are high, and we aim to be the best part of our clients’ day. Great customer service is just what we do, and we make it a priority in our organization so that no client is ever disappointed by the quality or professionalism of our work. That’s what makes us the best.
We don’t just throw our employees into the fire and hope that they can figure out how to provide great service on their own. We provide the best training available– training that will take anyone from completely inexperienced newbie to superstar professional in a very short amount of time. That training consists of classroom instruction (1 day), onsite training with a certified mentor (1 week), an independently evaluated test cleaning practical, continued onsite evaluation (2 weeks), and role playing and conclusion training in the classroom (1day) to make sure you are ready to be on your own. We also offer continued training in safety, leadership and cleaning science as you advance in your professional career so that you are always at the top of your game. This rigorous course load ensures that a new cleaning technician is 100% confident and ready to step out and work on their own, and it takes experienced cleaners to a whole new level of professionalism.
Professional chemical free house cleaning isn’t guesswork. We know what needs to be cleaned and how it needs to be done, and we pass along this knowledge to you. You’ll never be left to figure out the best way to take care of a situation, and we’ll never leave you on your own to fend for yourself. Our training ensures that every residential cleaner we employ is ready to handle any situation with confidence and poise, and you will never feel unprepared or abandoned when working for Fresh Tech Maids. And that allows you to give our clients the best service in the industry. And that feels good! If you’re interested in becoming one of our top-rated, highly trained cleaning professionals, apply today and start on your journey to becoming the best.
Our core values are the heart of the company- we were rated #1 Maid Service in Chicago for a reason! We are honest, we trust and we value YOU. We have a weekly meeting in order to hear any concerns you have and to ensure you are enjoying your job to the fullest. We have bimonthly company events for the whole family to enjoy. It ensures you get to know your colleagues in a fun environment, making friends for life.
Benefits of working as a maid in Chicago
- Take a break, you will have evenings and weekends off.
- Flexibility: Choose between a 3pm or 5pm finish time. You won’t be working any later!
- A high level of pay of $16- $18 per cleaning hour.
- Perfect for busy moms and students with evenings and weekends off!
- Develop your career through seven levels of technician. With each level you gain another skill set and a higher level of pay, why wouldn’t you want to grow?!
- Lose weight! It is a physical job so why not get paid to lose weight?
- No need to drive to our office everyday, save gas and money through telecommuting!
- Earn an average of $2,500 extra a year in tips, it’s all for you to keep!
- Company events for you and your family, we love to get everyone involved!
Qualifications for Maid Jobs in Chicago
- A work history which we can verify, cleaning experience is not necessary.
- Can pass a drug test.
- Legally allowed to work in the US.
- A valid driving license (and a good track record!)
- Fluent in English.
- You have to live within a 40-minute drive from our Chicago which is located in Lincoln Park.
- Enjoy an ever changing work environment, you’ll be kept on your toes.
- A team player.
- Good communication skills.
Hear Our Technician’s
AS SEEN IN NATIONAL AND REGIONAL MEDIA
WE ARE SO PROUD OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE!
Hours Saved for Clients